This guild is family friendly.
1. Be kind, friendly and helpful. The guild is a welcoming environment for all members. Try to do something nice for someone each day.
2. No discussions of politics and religion in guild chat and in discord.
3. Hate speech is not tolerated
4. Please try to be positive and not fill guild chat and discord with complaints and negativity. Discord has a channel called #support-and-vents that is meant to be a place to complain, rant, and get emotional support for more serious life issues. Please note that this channel is not a replacement for help from mental health professionals and is not crisis intervention. If you are in crisis, please contact a mental health professional or go to the closest emergency room.
5. No profanity in open guild chat and in discord.
6. This is an inclusive community for people of all ages, genders, religions, races, mental and physical capabilties, and sexual orientation. Please keep that in mind with your postings and in the words you choose to use in guild chat and in discord.
7. Please see #trials-rules-and-info in discord for the rules pertaining to guild run trials.
8. The guild bank policy is take one / leave one. If you see something unusually valuable, please ask an officer before taking it. Items taken from guild bank are for personal use and are not to be sold for profit. If you take advantage of the guild bank, you will be demoted to a rank that does not have access and possibly removed from the guild.
9. Please try to keep discord channels on topic. Especially channels with announcement and guild related information.
10. The guild has a 21 day inactivity policy – login once every three weeks. If you are going to be away for longer, let an officer know and they will add a note in the guild roster. Please be aware that this discord is for guild members only. You are always welcome to rejoin once you are an active member again.
11. No recruiting for other guilds in guild chat or in discord.
12. Achievements made with other guilds, such as a vet trial guild, are awesome and congrats, but should be posted in that guild’s discord.
13. No personal fundraising or selling of personal items in guild chat or discord. ESO crowns are an exception to this.